Combining western appeal with worksite-ready toughness, the Durango® Rebel Steel Toe Pull-On Western Boots for Men come ready for work. A great choice for work duties at the plant or on the ranch, this sharp-looking boot connects its full grain, distressed leather uppers to its durable outsoles with double row welt stitching for top toughness. Inside, removable Cushion Flex contoured cushion footbeds provide welcome support, cushioning, and ventilation to keep feet cool and comfortable. Tempered steel shanks provide great stability, while the lightweight and durable rubber/EVA outsoles provide a long lasting, comfortable, and shock absorbing base. Square toe. Pull tabs and pull holes. Steel toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH standards for crushproof and electrical hazard protection. 1-3/8" Rebel heel. Average height: 12". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: DB4343.
- Rugged and comfortable western boots with steel toe protection
- Premium, full grain distressed leather uppers
- Steel toes meet ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Removable Cushion Flex contoured and ventilated cushion footbeds
- Tempered steel shanks
- Square Toes
- Durable double row welt stitch construction
- Durable Rubber/EVA outsoles - non-marking and lightweight