Dryshod® Big Bobby Waterproof Work Boots are created with a broad-toe design that offers protection that won't restrict your movement or crowd your feet. These Dryshod waterproof boots have a broader toe last and higher toe spring for an extra 3mm of wiggle room. They're oil-resistant and 100% waterproof, with 5mm Densoprene® foam insulation and Hydrokote® water repellent treatment so moisture rolls off and dries quickly. They're made of genuine, hand-laid, natural rubber (no PVC, PU, or TPR) and have extra rubber reinforcements in the toes and heels. A comfort range of -20°F to 75°F takes these insulated boots through most seasons. 4-way stretch construction and airmesh lining keep feet dry. Roll-down calf pipes let you tuck in your pants or vent your legs in warmer temperatures. The work boots feature nylon shanks, DS1 molded outsoles for outstanding traction, EVA midsoles for comfort, and removable, molded EVA sockliners. Dryshod Big Bobby Waterproof Work Boots for Men have back pull-tabs and generous heel kicks for easy off and on. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BBB-MH-BK.
- Hand-laid natural rubber with no synthetics
- 5mm Densoprene foam insulated bootie
- Broad-toe design offers toe protection without constriction
- Broader toe last and higher spring offer 3mm extra space
- Toes and heels reinforced with rubber layers
- Hydrokote water repellent treatment dries quickly
- 100% waterproof
- Molded outsoles for outstanding traction
- EVA midsoles for comfort
- 4-way stretch breathable airmesh lining keeps feet dry
- Comfort range -20°F to 75°F
Web ID: 100217402