Light and spacious, strong and durable, the Drifter Marine Pier Cart makes hauling your gear from parking lot or boathouse to the water's edge a quick, easy chore. Its reinforced, anodized aluminum tube frame keeps weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength and durability; stainless steel hardware assures its long-term dependability. Best of all, the Drifter Marine Pier Cart's cargo bed is built extra-spacious, with enough room to hold a 52 quart cooler plus other gear. Pile it full; this cart can handle up to 125 lbs. of cargo! Foam-filled tires eliminate the problems seen in other carts with standard air valves, which tend to corrode and fail around saltwater; you can count on a smooth, cushioned ride over varying terrain. Equipped with 2 adjustable stabilizer feet for secure balance on soft or hard ground; 4 built-in holders for rods or umbrellas; and an extendible handle with contoured grips. Some assembly required. Cargo bed: 38"L x 22"W x 12"D. Cart dimensions with handle stowed: 38-1/2"L x 25"W x 24-1/2"H. Cart dimensions with handle extended: 53"L x 25"W x 28-1/4"H. Maximum weight capacity: 125 lbs.
- Light, spacious, strong, and durable
- Reinforced, anodized aluminum tube frame
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Extra-spacious cargo bed
- Will hold a 52 quart cooler plus other gear
- Foam-filled tires – no air valves to corrode or fail
- 2 adjustable stabilizer feet
- 4 built-in rod holders
- Extendible handle with contoured grips
- Cargo bed: 38"L x 22"W x 12"D
- Cart dimensions with handle stowed: 38-1/2"L x 25"W x 24-1/2"H
- Cart dimensions with handle extended: 53"L x 25"W x 28-1/4"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 125 lbs.
Web ID: 100029011