The Drake Waterfowl® Systems MST™ Jean Cut Wader Pants fit just like your favorite pair of jeans while giving you the durability, warmth, and comfort of a Drake wader pant. This jean-like cut makes these wader pants perfect for wearing under waders or alone as the warmest, most natural fitting pair of hunting pants you own. These warm, tough pants combine Drake's soft, but durable, water resistant Silencer™ micro fleece outer lined with a soft moisture management fleece. Hook 'n' loop closure cuffs with elastic foot stirrups keep pants from riding up when you slip into your waders. Pants feature belt loops for a belt up to 1.5'', two front slash pockets, a zippered fly, and two rear pockets (one with zip closure for security). Machine wash. Imported.
- Drake Wader Pants with comfortable jean cut
- Wear under waders for warmth or alone as hunting pants
- Soft, durable, water resistant Silencer™ micro fleece outer shell
- Soft moisture management fleece lining
- Hook 'n' loop closure cuffs with elastic foot stirrups - keep pants from riding up
- Belt loops for belts up to 1.5''
- Two front slash pockets
- Zippered fly
- Two rear pockets (one with zip closure)
MST™ Mid-Season Technology gives waterfowl hunters the perfect clothes for days where temperatures fluctuate back and forth from warm to chilly. MST garments give the hard-core duck hunter a multitude of windproof, waterproof, breathable clothing with a 200 gram fleece lining. These items are designed to be worn when the temperatures can range from 20 to 45 degrees without the need of layering, eliminating cumbersome bulk. Now, hunters don't have to sweat over what to wear during the mid-season.
Manufacturer model #: DW158.
Web ID: 104692