Danner® Workman GORE-TEX® Alloy Toe Work Boots have a classic silhouette, and updated features to improve performance and make them 13% lighter than their predecessor. These Danner 100% waterproof boots are made of oiled, full-grain leather uppers, with GORE-TEX liners to keep out moisture while remaining highly breathable. The alloy safety toe boots meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard boots are made with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels and meet or exceed ASTM F2892-11 EH standards. Removable Ortholite® footbeds and Vibram® SPE midsoles offer enhanced cushioning and rebound. The Bi-Fit Board combines the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that's molded to the shape of the boot for support with reduced weight. Stitchdown construction offers a wider base that can be re-crafted, and Vibram Workman outsoles are designed with a low-lug pattern for indoor work. Danner WorkmanGORE-TEX Alloy Toe Work Boots for Men have a snug fit through the heels and ample toe room for a fit that's appropriate for all foot shapes and sizes. Imported. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 58 oz. per pair.
Manufacturer style #: 16283.
- Full-grain, oiled leather uppers
- 100% waterproof boots are highly breathable
- Alloy safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Electrical hazard boots meet or exceed ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Removable Ortholite footbeds
- Vibram SPR midsoles offer enhanced cushioning and rebound
- Bi-Fit Board combines shank, last, and midsole to reduce weight
- Stitchdown construction offers a wider base that can be re-crafted
- Vibram Workman outsoles are designed for indoor work