Lighter, safer, and better than ever, Danner® has brought its proven Workman design with the Workman AT GORE-TEX® Safety Toe Work Boots for Men. A longtime favorite of contractors, carpenters and other skilled tradesmen, these tough work boots combine top technology and a lightweight alloy safety toe with classic stitchdown construction and natural leather uppers. Pairing durable, waterproof oiled full-grain leather with a traditional work boot silhouette, the Workman stands up to abrasion, water, and other hazards without the maintenance needed with other boot materials. These durable uppers also enclose lightweight alloy safety toes that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH worksite standards for top quality protection. GORE-TEX technology inside the boot ensures 100% waterproof/breathable protection on the site, keeping water out while allowing sweat and moisture to escape. Bi Fit board construction combines the shank, lasting board, and special high rebound Vibram® SPE midsole into a single piece for top quality support and stability with less weight. Stitchdown construction locks this long lasting boot to its rugged, low-lug Vibram® Workman outsole, giving you superior stability and the option to recraft the Workman down the road. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for worksite electrical hazards. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 16287.
- Proven Workman work boot design, better than ever
- Durable, waterproof oiled full-grain leather uppers
- Stitchdown construction - wider platform, greater stability, recraftable
- Alloy toes - meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- GORE-TEX technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Bi Fit board design - top quality support and stability with less weight
- High rebound Vibram SPE midsoles
- Low-lug Vibram Workman outsoles - rugged traction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
Web ID: 183235