Lighter and better than ever, Danner® has brought its proven Workman design with the Workman GORE-TEX® Work Boots for Men. A longtime favorite of contractors, carpenters and other skilled tradesmen, these boots combine top technology with classic stitchdown construction and natural leather uppers. Pairing durable, waterproof oiled full-grain leather with a traditional work boot silhouette, the Workman stands up to abrasion, water, and other hazards without the maintenance needed with other boot materials. GORE-TEX technology inside the boot ensures 100% waterproof/breathable protection on the site, keeping water out while allowing sweat and moisture to escape. Bi Fit board construction combines the shank, lasting board, and special high rebound Vibram® SPE midsole into a single piece for top quality support and stability with less weight. Stitchdown construction locks this long lasting boot to its rugged, low-lug Vibram® Workman outsole, giving you superior stability and the option to recraft the Workman down the road. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standard for worksite electrical hazards. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 16285.
- Proven Workman work boot design, better than ever
- Durable, waterproof oiled full-grain leather uppers
- Stitchdown construction - wider platform, greater stability, recraftable
- GORE-TEX technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Bi Fit board design - top quality support and stability with less weight
- High rebound Vibram SPE midsoles
- Low-lug Vibram Workman outsoles - rugged traction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
Web ID: 183205