Built for the brave men and women that battle dangerous blazes, the Danner® Wildland Tactical Firefighter Duty Boots for Men blends the design of a lightweight, supportive alpine hiker with the strict standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Firstly, the highly durable rough-out leather uppers have been chemically treated to resist fire. On top of that, these boots have been constructed with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels for superior protection while dousing fire in near power lines and buildings. Equipped with Danner's 851 last, these boots deliver an athletic fit, tons of support, and comfortable amounts of heel capture. Plus, its extra toe space allows for natural reactions when changing running directions or engaged in high-impact activities. For on-your-feet comfort, breathable mesh liners help keep feet cool, and OrthoLite® footbeds add cushioning to every step you take. Below this, full-length polypropylene boards with integrated steel shanks create a rigidity for extra balance on uneven ground. Vibram® S587 Fire & Ice® outsoles are oil-and slip-resistant, and their stiff, traction-packed undersides built to take on jagged, rocky, high-angle terrain. These plain-toe, firefighter boots from Danner meet or exceed the following safety standards: ASTM F2892-18 EH, ASTM F2892-11 EH, and NFPA 1977: 2016-edition certified. Manufacturer 365-day warranty. Avg. Height: 8". Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 5 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 18054.
- Built for the heroes that battle dangerous blazes
- Combines alpine hiker boots with NFPA-certified standards
- Flame-resistant, highly durable leather uppers
- Danner's 851 last – supportive athletic fit with heel capture
- Extra toe space allows for natural reactions
- Mesh liners help keep feet cool
- OrthoLite® footbeds add cushioning
- Steel shanks create extra balance
- Vibram S587 Fire & Ice outsoles
- Oil-and slip-resistant traction
- Great on jagged, rocky, high-angle terrain
- Meets many ASTM and NFPA safety standards