Combining durable Danner safety toe work boot protection with a hiking platform, Danner® Vicious GORE-TEX® Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boots for Men give you nimble durability from the ground up. Work boots built to help you handle heavy workloads, the Vicious combines tough, waterproof, full grain leather uppers with 100% waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX linings for comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance. Metal detector friendly, non-metallic safety toes shield feet at the jobsite without transmitting heat or cold. Lightweight and roomy, these safety toes still meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for worksite safety. The boot's lightweight and agile Trailguard platform cups your heel for a secure fit and accommodates feet handling a heavy load with a roomier toe box. Dual density EVA midsoles provide extra shock absorption and comfort, while the lightweight nylon shanks boost boot stability over uneven surfaces. Oil- and slip-resistant Vibram® Vicious outsoles deliver sure traction and indoor/outdoor versatility with a work-friendly, low profile 90Á heel. Abrasion-resistant heel caps add durability. The Vicious also meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection. Speed lacing system. Average height: 4.5". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 13860.
- Lightweight and agile hiking platform in a tough and rugged work boot
- Full grain leather uppers - long lasting protection
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof/breathable linings - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Non-metallic safety toes - lightweight, metal detector friendly
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Trailguard platform - secure fit with extra roomy toe box
- Dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort
- Lightweight nylon shanks - better stability
- Vibram Vicious outsoles - oil- and slip-resistant
- Work-friendly, low profile 90Á heel
- Abrasion-resistant heel cap
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection
Web ID: 183265