Inspired by the trail, Danner® Springfield Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots for Men combine hiking boot comfort and support with work boot protection and durability. Made of full grain nubuck leather and lightweight, breathable mesh, the Springfield's uppers offer superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance at the job site. Non-metallic composite toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH workplace standards. Danner Dry linings allow moisture to escape the boots without letting outside water in to give you 100% waterproof/breathable comfort and protection all day long. Removable 3-layer OrthoLite® footbeds cushion and support the bottom of your feet, with the heat dissipating and air circulating performance of its open cell polyurethane construction. Lightweight Plyolite® midsoles absorb shock for additional cushioning and support, while lightweight, non-metallic nylon shanks stabilize the foot platform over uneven surfaces. Built around Danner's popular 850 last, this boot offers an athletic and supportive fit that's built to last. The Springfield outsoles feature Flex-X technology to deliver stable traction with minimal weight. Average height: 4.5". Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12242.
- Waterproof safety toe work boots with a hiking boot inspiration
- Full grain nubuck leather and breathable mesh uppers
- Non-metallic composite toes - meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Danner Dry linings - 100% waterproof/breathable
- OrthoLite footbeds - 3-layer design made of open cell polyurethane
- Lightweight Plyolite midsoles
- Lightweight, non-metallic nylon shanks
- Springfield outsoles - feature Flex-X technology for stable traction with minimal weight