A time-tested design with proven toughness, Danner® Quarry USA GORE-TEX® Alloy Toe Work Boots for Men gives hard-working guys great comfort with extreme durability. Triple-stitched, top-grain nubuck leather uppers break in fast for comfortable support and durability. Offering top notch protection for the job site, these boots combine lightweight alloy toes and non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels to meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH and F2892-11 EH workplace standards. GORE-TEX linings provide 100% waterproof/breathable protection to lock out moisture without smothering your feet inside. Cushioning OrthoLite® footbeds work with the solid, long-lasting Quarry midsoles to soften every step. Built around Danner's 610 last, the Quarry USA delivers a snug fit through the heel with ample toe room to help the boot provide a supportive fit with good side-to-side movement. Handcrafted Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform under the feet to deliver first-rate durability and stability, along with the ability to resole the boot down the road. Oil- and slip-resistant Vibram® Quarry rubber compound outsoles feature a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release. Ladder- and work-friendly 90° heels. Lightweight fiberglass shanks. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. 12 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 17317.
- Extra-tough work boots that're built to last
- Triple-stitched, top-grain nubuck leather uppers
- GORE-TEX linings - 100% waterproof, breathable protection
- Lightweight alloy toes - meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 standards
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbeds
- Solid, long-lasting Quarry midsoles
- Lightweight and supportive fiberglass shank
- Hand-crafted Stitchdown construction - stable and durable
- Oil- and slip-resistant Vibram Quarry rubber compound outsoles
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection
- Work-friendly 90° heels