- All-around hunting boot as rugged as its namesake
- Tough, waterproof full grain CamoHide™ leather and 1,000D nylon uppers
- TERRA FORCE® platform - top quality support and stability without the weight
- 100% waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® linings
- Triple density PU Ortholite® footbeds - great cushioning and support
- Lightweight nylon shanks
- Rugged Pronghorn outsoles - solid traction over uncertain ground
- Protective, full-grain leather toe and heel caps
Built as tough as its namesake, the Danner Pronghorn 8'' Hunting Boot delivers great support for you feet and legs over long miles of rough terrain. Built around Danner's® TERRA FORCE platform, this incredibly tough, light, and stable boot gives your feet and legs the strength and support of a boot with the weight of a sneaker. Durable and tough full grain CamoHide leather and 1,000D nylon uppers protect and support through rough underbrush and terrain. Inside, GORE-TEX waterproof breathable linings keep your feet dry and comfortable. Made of a triple density, open cell polyurethane, the Pronghorn's Ortholite footbeds work in tandem with the boot's advanced TERRA FORCE platform to deliver cushioning support and stability. Outfitted with rugged Pronghorn outsoles, this tough hunting boot comes ready to take on the toughest terrain. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 3.4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 45003.
Danner's TERRA FORCE support system delivers an incredibly stable platform with the weight of a sneaker and the strength and support of a top-notch boot. A unique combination of internal and external nylon shanks, a super soft polyurethane midsole, and a full length midsole plate form an extremely tough and stable platform that's also supportive and comfortable. This exclusive system provides tremendous support, comfort, and great traction from a rigid and stable platform. The result is exceptional support and stability for your feet and legs over the long haul on any terrain whether at work, on the trail, or on a hunt.