Built to last and packed with comfort features and safety toe protection, Danner® Crafter Waterproof Non-Metallic Safety ToeWork Boots for Men keeps feet feeling as strong at the end of the day as they do at the start. A Danner® Comfort System boot design, the Crafter combines the broad toe box of a DCP last with lightweight cup soles, dual-density footbeds, and Airthotic® heel clips. This wider toe box gives hard working feet a more athletic and responsive fit, while the footbeds feature underfoot venting for superior cushioning and maximum airflow. Triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather uppers provide great protection, water resistance, and a shorter break-in period, while the Danner® Dry linings inside offer waterproof/breathable protection. Metal detector friendly, non-metallic safety toes shield feet at the jobsite without transmitting heat or cold. Lightweight and roomy, these safety toes still meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for worksite safety. Rugged and responsive, the Danner® Crafter outsoles feature low profile 90Á heel for oil- and slip-resistant traction that works better on ladders, steep terrain, and climbing in and out of equipment. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection. Lightweight nylon shanks for greater stability. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12435.
- Rugged, safety toe work boots built with all day comfort in mind
- Oiled nubuck leather uppers - triple stitched for top durability
- Danner Dry linings - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Non-metallic safety toes - lightweight, metal detector friendly
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Danner Comfort System boot - superior comfort
- DCP last - broad toe box for more athletic and responsive fit
- Plush dual density footbeds with Airthotic heel clips
- Underfoot venting in footbeds for superior cushioning and maximum airflow
- Lightweight nylon shanks
- Danner Crafter outsoles - oil- and slip-resistant outsoles with work-friendly, low profile 90Á heels
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
Web ID: 183269