Keep a quality rod on hand at all times with the Daiwa® Saltiga® Saltwater Travel Spinning Rod. Built for heavy use, this powerful multi-piece rod travels well yet is deceptively strong. Its unique V-Joint ferrules connect the blank sections with flexing joints that ensure a clean, smooth bend with no flat spots; the Saltiga Travel Spinning Rod fishes exactly like a 1-piece rod, yet it packs down into its own 34" x 6" semi-hard travel case (included) for easy no-hassle transport and storage. Fitted with premium Fuji Tangle-Free K Guides with tough FazLite Rings; triangular PowerLift fore grip; aluminum gimbal with rubber butt cap. Great for braid. Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty.
- Multi-piece travel rod that can handle big saltwater fish
- Unique V-Joint ferrules flex to provide a smooth bend
- Fuji Tangle-Free K Guides with FazLite Rings
- Triangular PowerLift fore grip
- Aluminum gimbal with rubber butt cap
- Includes compact travel case