A lightweight sight design for bowhunters, the TL-3 Three-Pin Bow Sight from Custom Bow Equipment combine easy adjusting with great durability out in the field. A compact design that's built tough, this Quad Track™ sight utilizes Delrin® tracks to ensure the sight stays tight, quiet, and rattle free season after season. The TL-3 also features CBE's rugged synthetic Multi-Pin Aperture to surround its three .019 Rhino pins with lightweight protection. Fully-machined tubing-style pins, these Rhino pins fully enclose and protect their fiber optics while stacking tight and offering an identical sight picture. Utilizing 12" of fiber for each pin, this sight's Armed Guard Fiber Management System protects every inch of fiber from the block to the reinforced end of each pin. Adjustment is easy thanks to the TL-3's Rapid Drive dial elevation adjustment system and Quick-Slide™ windage adjustment with laser engraved markings and indicator window. Clear and easy access and laser-marked hashes make pin adjustment easier. Smart Mount multi-position mounting holes make it easy for you to mount the sight in the optimal position. Bright bubble level vial. Removable light shade. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: CBE-TL03-3-RH-1.
- Lightweight, fast adjusting, 3-pin bow sight for bowhunters
- Rugged design and construction
- .019 Rhino Pins - fully-machined tubing-style pins stack tight and offer identical sight picture
- Easy-to-see pins - 12" of fiber for each pin
- Armed Guard Fiber Management System - fully protected fibers from start to finish
- Rugged synthetic Multi-Pin Aperture
- Fast and easy Rapid Drive dial elevation adjustment system
- Quick-Slide windage adjustment - laser engraved markings and indicator window
- Smart Mount multi-position mounting holes
- Bright bubble level vial
- Removable light shade
Web ID: 100107237