A compact design with all the features a bowhunter could want, the SL-4 Four-Pin Bow Sight from Custom Bow Equipment offers everything you need for accurate targeting. An ultralight, compact design that's built tough, the SL-4 features CBE's rugged synthetic Multi-Pin Aperture to surround its .019 pins with lightweight protection. Outfitted with CBE's Rhino Pins, this sight's fully-machined tubing-style pins fully enclose and protect their fiber optics while stacking tight and offering an identical sight picture. Utilizing 12" of fiber for each pin, this sight's Armed Guard Fiber Management System protects every inch of fiber from the block to the reinforced end of each pin. Adjustment is easy thanks to the SL-4's ample elevation range with dovetail gang adjustment and Quick-Slide™ windage adjustment with laser engraved markings and indicator window. Clear and easy access and laser-marked hashes make pin adjustment easier. Smart Mount multi-position mounting holes make it easy for you to mount the sight in the optimal position. Bright bubble level vial. Removable light shade. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: CBE-SL04-4-RH-1.
- Compact bow sight packed with features
- Rugged 4-pin design
- .019 Rhino Pins - fully-machined tubing-style pins stack tight and offer identical sight picture
- Easy-to-see pins - 12" of fiber for each pin
- Armed Guard Fiber Management System - fully protected fibers from start to finish
- Rugged synthetic Multi-Pin Aperture
- Large elevation adjustment range with dovetail gang adjustment
- Quick-Slide windage adjustment - laser engraved markings and indicator window
- Smart Mount multi-position mounting holes
- Bright bubble level vial
- Removable light shade
Web ID: 100107233