Put precise and accurate long-distance targeting on your high performance hunting bow with the Custom Bow Equipment Engage Micro 5-Pin Bow Sight. Featuring a durable Blade Pin design, the sight's 5 .019" pins offer a bright aiming point thanks to the 12" of fiber going to the pins. Featuring the Revolve Micro Pin System, the Engage Micro allows archers to make micro adjustments to individual pins with the simple twist of a hex screw. Micro-click windage and elevation adjustment help you lock in precise adjustment for precise aiming points, while the 2nd- and 3rd-axis adjustment help improve and ensure long-range accuracy. Fluorescent peep alignment ring helps you ensure proper sight alignment as you sight in on your target. Armed Guard Fiber Management System protects the sight's fibers, while the included sight light illuminates them in falling light. Dovetail mounting system. Right-hand sight.
Manufacturer model #: CBE-ENM-5-RH-19.
- Precise, long-distance targeting for bowhunters
- 5 .019" pins - durable Blade Pin design
- Revolve Micro Pin System - micro adjustment to individual pins
- Precise micro-click adjustment for windage and elevation
- 2nd- and 3rd-axis adjustment - helps ensure long distance accuracy
- Fluorescent peep alignment ring - ensures proper sight alignment
- Armed Guard Fiber Management System - protects the sight's 12" of fiber
- Dovetail mount
Web ID: 100263094