If you're still finding scales from the last time you cleaned fish, then a Cuda® Aluminum Alloy Descaler should be at the top of your list. This is probably the last fish scaling tool you'll ever need, as its marine-grade aluminum alloy material is incredibly light, strong, and corrosion-resistant. The sturdy scaling head with uniquely patterned serrated edges removes fish scales easily, whether used with a horizontal or vertical stroke, while the curved underside is designed to catch most of the loose scales as you work, greatly reducing the mess. The non-slip Cuda scale pattern grip provides a secure hold; visible full tang construction for maximum strength. Lanyard hole makes storage easy. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer's Model #: 18115.
- Scale fish faster, with less mess
- Made with marine-grade aluminum alloy material
- Light, strong, and corrosion-resistant
- Scaling head features uniquely patterned serrated edges
- Removes fish scales easily
- Can be used with a horizontal or vertical motion
- Curved underside catches most loose scales
- Non-slip Cuda scale pattern grip
- Visible full tang construction
- Lanyard hole for easy storage
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Web ID: 2291824