Looking for a fish cleaning and processing knife that can handle the tough cuts? The Cuda® 9" Titanium Non-Stick Professional Serrated Knife has the power and maneuverability to breeze through the thickest, boniest areas of your catch. Its long, serrated blade is constructed of USA 40A stainless carpenter steel for lifelong strength and durability, and features a titanium non-stick finish that won't bind up in mid-cut. Super-sharp and rust-resistant, this blade is fully tanged and fitted to a compressed, cold-molded Micarta® handle that's contoured for a perfect grip. Includes a custom hard molded sheath. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer's model #: 18129.
- Designed to handle the tough cuts
- Long, serrated titanium blade
- Crafted of USA 40A stainless carpenter steel
- Exceptionally strong and durable
- Non-stick finish resists binding in mid-cut
- Super-sharp, rust-resistant, and fully tanged
- Compressed, cold-molded Micarta handle
- Includes custom hard molded sheath
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Web ID: 1602221122