The cat-eye styling of Costa® Victoria OSCGLP 580G Mirror Glass Polarized Sunglasses for Ladies accents bring to mind the coastal curves of the port city it was named after. And there's more than meets the eye to the design of these Costa sunglasses—they're a smart choice if you want to do more to help save the world's oceans. These eco-friendly sunglasses are part of the Untangled Collection, which means the frames are made from 100% recycled fishing nets, providing a creative, tangible solution to help reduce plastic pollution. Simple and delicate, Costa Victoria sunglasses are marked by textured detailing on the front and outer temples. PLUSfoam® recyclable temple grips and nose pads for comfort and performance. Polarized and outfitted with mirror coatings to fight glare, these recyclable cat-eye sunglasses boast 580G LightWAVE® glass lenses—the clearest in the industry. The scratch-resistant lenses provide 100% UVA, B, and C protection, and are thinner and lighter than average polarized glass. These Costa mirror sunglasses include a ReFleece™ case (made from reclaimed textiles and recycled bottles) and cleaning cloth, as well as a mfrs. lifetime limited warranty.
Manufacturer style #: OSCGLP.
- 580G polarized LightWAVE glass lenses - the clearest in the industry
- 100% UVA, B, and C protection
- Provides better color contrast by blocking yellow light
- Polarized with mirror coatings to help control glare
- Scratch-resistant lenses are thinner and lighter and most polarized glass lenses
- Untangled Collection - frames are made from discarded fishing nets
- PLUSfoam recyclable nose pads and temple tips for a nonslip fit
- Includes ReFleece case and cleaning cloth
- Mfrs. lifetime limited warranty