Named after the Spanish word for "fisherman," Costa® Pescador OBMGLP 580G Glass Polarized Sunglasses feature a large frame with a timeless, square design. And here's the awesome thing about these Costa sunglasses—they're part of the Untangled Collection, which means the frames are made from 100% recycled fishing nets, providing a creative, tangible solution to help reduce plastic pollution. These Costa polarized sunglasses sport textured detailing on the front and temples, and PLUSfoam® recyclable temple grips and nose pads for comfort and performance. Polarized to fight glare, these recyclable sunglasses boast 580G LightWAVE® glass lenses—the clearest in the industry. They're also scratch-resistant, as well as thinner and lighter than average polarized glass. Costa Pescador sunglasses include a ReFleece™ case (made from reclaimed textiles and recycled bottles) and cleaning cloth, as well as a mfrs. lifetime limited warranty.
Manufacturer style #: OBMGLP.
- 580G polarized LightWAVE glass lenses - the clearest in the industry
- 100% UVA, B, and C protection
- Provides better color contrast by blocking yellow light
- Scratch-resistant lenses are thinner and lighter and most polarized glass lenses
- Untangled Collection - frames are made from discarded fishing nets
- PLUSfoam recyclable nose pads and temple tips for a nonslip fit
- Regular-wide fit for larger faces
- Includes ReFleece case and cleaning cloth
- Mfrs. lifetime limited warranty