Costa® Permit OmniFit® 580P Polarized Sunglasses are built to excel in extreme sunlight and refractive properties of water, giving you a visual experience that goes well beyond polarization. Costa OmniFit technology adapts to higher cheekbones, longer eyelashes, and flatter nose and cheek facial structures to fit faces of every ethnicity. 580P polycarbonate with C-Wall® lenses feature all the technology of 580G lenses in a lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate. The C-Wall coating improves scratch resistance and makes 580P lenses the clearest polycarbonate lenses. And every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating.
Costa Permit OmniFit 580P Polarized Sunglasses ensure a high level of comfort, durability, and performance due to the co-molded Hydrolite® frame material that lines the glasses from temple to temple, as well as the flexible hinges that keep the glasses where they belong. Patented temple side vents keep the lenses clear, and OmniFit enhancements like deeper adjustable nose pads, a flatter head curve, and reduced distance between lenses make these the best-fitting, most comfortable sunglasses for your face shape. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
About your Costa lenses:
- OmniFit offers customized fit for your face shape
- 580 technology blocks yellow light while boosting red and green light
- Lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- C-Wall coating repels water, oil, dust, and scratches
- 100% polarization
- 100% UV protection
- Minimizes glare and visual fatigue
- Co-molded Hydrolite frame material
- Flexible hinges
- Patented temple side vents
- Deep, adjustable nose pads
- Flatter head curve
- Reduced distance between lenses
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
Web ID: 1602161014