Combatting the sun's brilliance is a real challenge, especially for anglers, who have to contend with the reflective and refractive properties of water. Costa® polarized sunglasses are built to excel in such conditions, cutting through the glare of high seas sunshine and penetrating the scintillating surface to give you the best possible view of what's out there. Lightweight Costa 400G Lightwave® Glass lenses put Costa on the map in 1983, and they're still outperforming the competition! 100% polarized, they block all harmful UV rays for all-day comfort and eye protection. For top performance around the water, every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Named after the late Jose Wejebe, a true icon of saltwater fishing and formerly the host of the ESPN TV show "The Spanish Fly," the Costa Jose 400G Polarized Sunglasses can keep up with even the most daring outdoor enthusiast. Whether you're on water or land, these Polarized Sunglasses help you tackle every obstacle in your path. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- 100% polarized
- Block harmful UV rays for all-day comfort and eye protection
- Water-repellent coating
- Anti-reflective coating
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
Web ID: 10210118