Costa® Fisch 580P Polarized Sunglasses can keep up with even the most daring outdoor enthusiast. Named after modern-day adventurer Chris Fischer, these Polarized Sunglasses will aid you in reaching your highest peaks. The Fisch features no-slip Hydrolite® lining so you never have to slow down, plus Costa's signature 3-hole venting system on front ensures you always stay cool. Fisch 580P sunglasses feature the clearest lenses on the planet. True 580 Technology blocks yellow light, boosts red and green light, and increases polarizing efficiency. The C-Wall® proprietary coating powerfully repels water, oil, dust, and scratches to keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle. Their incredible impact resistance has been rigorously proven with ANSI Z80.3 and ANSI Z87.1 high-impact/velocity testing. Featuring lightweight polycarbonate lenses, these powerful sunglasses provide 100% polarization and UV protection.
- Provides 100% polarization and UV protection, minimizing glare and visual fatigue
- True 580 Technology blocks yellow light while boosting red and green light
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- C-Wall coating repels water, oil, dust, and scratches
About your Costa lenses:
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Sunrise High contrast lens allows maximum light transmission; perfect for low light conditions such as early morning or late afternoon.