Costa® Cayan Polarized Sunglasses have a lightweight rimless design that performs well anywhere the sun shines. Named for the Lucayan Native Americans who lived in the Bahamas at the time of Columbus, these premium sunglasses also trace their heritage to the water. Lightweight 580P polycarbonate lenses go beyond polarized to actually enhance vision on the water, blocking yellow light to enhance color contrast. You'll be able to see things on and in the water, reducing eyestrain and improving your vision for fishing or boating. The extra-large size and longer-than-normal temple length provide a great fit and maximum sun protection for large faces. Costa Cayan Sunglasses resist impact, scratching, saltwater, and grime for those who love to live on the water. Backed by Costa's lifetime warranty.
- Lightweight 580P polarized polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, B, and C protection
- Goes beyond polarized to actually enhance vision on water
- Provides better color contrast by blocking yellow light
- Stylish, rimless, tough nylon frame with integral hinges
- Scratch- and impact-resistant lenses
- Resists saltwater, oil, and grime
- 8 base curvature hugs your face
- Size: Extra large; 126mm temple length
- Backed by Costa's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance colors and also optimize light transmission (copper base).
Web ID: 12100305282442