Combatting the sun's brilliance is a real challenge, especially for anglers, who have to contend with the reflective and refractive properties of water. Costa® polarized sunglasses are built to excel in such conditions, cutting through the glare of high seas sunshine and penetrating the scintillating surface to give you the best possible view of what's out there. For top performance around the water, every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Costa 580P Polycarbonate with C-Wall® lenses feature all the technology of 580G lenses in a new, lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate. The C-Wall coating improves scratch resistance and makes 580P lenses the clearest polycarbonate lenses on the planet. They're so lightweight, you may forget you're wearing shades! Designed for the most hardcore anglers and sports enthusiasts, the Costa Bomba Sunglasses feature co-injected nylon and Hydrolite® frames that grip your face with a secure and comfortable fit. Polarized side shields offer added protection from the sun's glare. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate
- C-Wall coating improves scratch resistance
- Exceed federal standards for impact resistance
- Water-repellent lens coating
- Anti-reflective lens coating
- Co-injected nylon and Hydrolite frames
- Polarized side shields
About your Costa lenses:
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
Web ID: 10210111