This Common and Some Exotic Palms of the Southeast and Texas Laminated Folding Guide is an easy-to-carry, highly informative addition to your purse or briefcase. Great for beginners and intermediates, this waterproof, beach proof brochure includes 36 common and exotic palm tree species found in the Southeast United States. It features clustering and solitary species, both cultivated and wild, with information on country of origin, hardiness zone, and size. The Common and Some Exotic Palms of the Southeast and Texas Guide was illustrated by Robert O'Brien, with text by Alan Meerow, author of the authoritative Betrocks Landscape Plants.
- Indestructible, waterproof, beach proof guide
- Features 36 common and exotic palm tree species
- Includes clustering and solitary species, cultivated and wild
- Illustrated by Robert O'Brien
- Text by Alan Meerow
- 6 fold-out panels measuring 4" x 9"
- Great for beginners and intermediates
Web ID: 1601191125