When the worst winter weather – rain, sleet, snow – threatens to stop your outdoor adventure, put on the Columbia® South Canyon™ Long Down Parka for Men for blizzard-defying protection and warmth. Its rugged exterior is made of 100% polyester faille with advanced Omni-Tech™ technology, which delivers both breathable and seam-sealed, waterproof protection for when rainy winter conditions occur. For maximum warmth, the South Canyon boasts RDS-certified, 650-fill-power down insulation. Plus, this Columbia winter coat boasts an advanced Omni-Heat™ lining that absorbs heat and reflects your body heat back to you. For extra protection against whipping winds, pull up the attached, drawcord-adjustable hood with removable faux fur and secure the drawcord-adjustable hem. Multiple zippered hand and chest pockets. Interior security pocket. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1864351.
- Shell: 100% polyester faille
- Lining: 100% polyester
- RDS-certified, 650-fill-power down insulation
- Omni-Tech – breathable, waterproof protection
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat back to you
- Attached, drawcord-adjustable hood with faux fur
- Drawcord-adjustable hem
- Zip hand and chest pockets
- Interior security pocket