A comfortable tent with superior views and great ventilation, the Columbia® Silver Creek 6-Person Dome Tent helps make family campouts even more enjoyable. A roomy design, this unique tent combines dual-triangle vents with large mesh panels in the windows, roof, and large double doors to deliver tremendous airflow through the tent. Zip-close, clear TPU windows on the tent's protective rainfly offer clear views outside through any weather and roll up for unobstructed views in good weather. A 3-season design, this tent combines a durable tent body and full cover rainfly made of 150D polyester coated with 1,200mm PU for superior water- and fire resistance. The durable 150D polyester oxford floor features a 3,000mm PU coating and soft fabric finish for quieter movement as campers move through the large 15'x10" footprint. Made of strong DuraWrap fiberglass poles, the durable, wind-resistant frame provides a reinforced base you can count on. An electrical access port makes it easier for you to enjoy technology inside your tent, while the integrated gear loft and two storage pockets keep gear secure. Also includes side-release buckle rainfly attachment, front vestibule, reflective guy lines, and oversized zippers. Dimensions: 11'x9'x72". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CV022.
- Roomy dome tent with lots of unique features
- Spacious 11'x9' footprint with front vestibule - lots of living space
- Great airflow - mesh panels in windows, door, and roof and dual-triangle vents
- Durable tent body and rainfly - 150D polyester coated with 1,200mm PU
- Durable 150D polyester oxford floor with a 3,000mm PU coating
- Soft fabric finish on floor for quieter movement
- Wind-resistant frame - strong DuraWrap fiberglass poles
- Large double doors for easy entry and exit
- Clear TPU windows on the tent's protective rainfly - great view
- Electrical access port
- Integrated gear loft and two storage pockets
Web ID: 100031382