An easy-to-set-up, comfortable tent that's great for weekend campouts with the family or small groups, the Columbia® Pinewood 8-Person Modified Dome Tent offers a great base of operations at the campground. The Pinewood 8 offers a double door design with an extra-high awning over the door for easy and protected access into the tent. Dual triangle mesh roof vents and 4 large windows offer great ventilation to keep the campers inside comfortable. Durable tent features walls and a rainfly made of 68D 190T polyester with a water- and fire-resistant 800 mm PU coating to keep campers dry and comfortable in less-than-perfect camping weather. Heavy-duty PE floor locks out ground-level moisture. Easy setup combines durable shock-corded fiberglass poles with a fast clip and pole sleeve design. Rainfly attaches and detaches easily with side release buckles and creates an awning over the door for protected entry and exit. Also features a gear loft, 2 storage pockets, and electrical access port. Dimensions: 14' x 8' x 76". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CV015.
- Great dome-style tent for larger families or small groups
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- 68D 190T polyester walls and rainfly with a water- and fire-resistant 800 mm PU coating
- Heavy-duty PE floor
- Dual triangle mesh roof vents - 68 x 68 polyester mesh
- 4 large windows
- Easy setup - fast clip and pole sleeve design
- Sturdy shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Side release buckle rainfly attachment
- Integrated rainfly awning over door
- Gear loft
- Electrical access port
Web ID: 9992274816