Made to handle multiple activities on and around the trail, the North Plains™ II Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men from Columbia® support and protect your feet in dry comfort. Made of rugged leather, webbing, and lightweight textile, the North Plains II's durable and lightweight uppers provide comfortable support for various adventures. Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane bootie construction keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. Lightweight Techlite™ midsoles under the feet offer long lasting shock absorption, energy return, and cushioning. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles provide sure footing over changing terrain. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1691651.
- Lightweight, durable, and waterproof hiking shoes designed for versatility
- Rugged leather, webbing, and lightweight textile uppers
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane bootie construction - 100% waterproof protection
- Lightweight Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip traction rubber compound outsoles
Web ID: 2288879