Pretty and technical go hand-in-hand in the Columbia® Nordic Strider Jacket for Girls. This fully waterproof/breathable ultra-warm winter coat features a toasty combination of superior synthetic insulation and a thermal-reflective lining for heat retention. The rich, textured Legacy Dobby shell fabric meets a flattering, longer cut, while the gathered waist and a fishtail back hem ensure a great fit with lots of girlish charm. This Columbia girls jacket even sports removable faux fur on the microfleece-lined hood, a drop tail, reflective detail for higher visibility, and the industry-exclusive OUTGROWN™ hidden-fabric system that actually grows to outlast several growth spurts. She'll feel as great as she looks in any setting in the Columbia Nordic Strider Jacket for Girls, her next favorite. 72% nylon/28% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1557061.
- 72% nylon/28% polyester Legacy Debby shell
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light lining
- 100% polyester 150 gram Microtemp insulation
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Microfleece-lined hood
- Elastic waist
- Media pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Removable faux fur
- Reflective detail
- Drop tail
- Center back length: 26.5"
- Exclusive OUTGROWN system
Web ID: 100014840