In their Karako Pass Gloves for men, Columbia® has combined its best waterproofing and warming technologies with ultra-premium Pittards goatskin and sheepskin leathers on the palms and overlays. The result: durable winter gloves that keep you dry, warm, and protected in cold conditions. Inside, Omni-Heat thermal reflective and cozy 100% polyester Berber fleece ensures that hands and fingers stay warm throughout the day. One-hand shock cord hem adjustments provide easy on/off; long gauntlets with webbing straps at the wrists lock out wind and cold. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: SM9503.
- Lined with Omni-Heat® thermal reflective and 100% polyester Berber fleece
- OutDry® shell material for total waterproofing
- Pittards water-resistant goatskin leather palms
- Pittards water-resistant digital sheepskin leather overlays
- 3-Point precurve™
- Long gauntlets
- One-hand shock cord hem adjustments
- Webbing strap adjustments
- Removable safety leash
- Nose wipe on each thumb
- Insulation (back of hands): 120gsm microtemp XF II
- Insulation (rest of gloves): 80gsm microtemp XF II
Web ID: 13022005563151