The Columbia® Horizons Pine™ Interchange Jacket system gives you 3 options for warmth and protection, in the fall, winter, and spring seasons. Zip these 2 Columbia jackets together and you've got a super-warm, all-mountain jacket that's critically seam-sealed, waterproof, and insulated. Wear the outer jacket in the spring rains, and the liner jacket in the fall chill until they're needed together, again. The outer Columbia waterproof jacket is fully seam-sealed with Omni-Tech™ breathable waterproofing, a removable storm hood, dual-entry hand pockets with zip closures, and chest zip pockets. Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem help keep out the cold and moisture. The liner jacket has a full-zip front, hand pockets, and Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective insulation. Zip the outer jacket and liner jacket together for maximum warmth, or wear them separately as a rain jacket or lightly insulated jacket. The Columbia Horizons Pine Interchange Jacket for Men is ideal for hiking or travel in changing weather conditions. Shell: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon taffeta. Liner: 100% polyester. Insulation: 100 gram Omni-Heat Thermal. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1625221.
3 Jackets in 1
- Zip-in and 3-point Columbia interchange jacket system
- Keeps you covered all year long, no matter the weather
- Shell: 100% polyester matte melange
- Omni-Tech waterproofing with sealed seams
- Chest zip pockets
- Dual-entry hand pockets with zip closures
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem
- Shell: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat reflective
- Insulation: 100 gram Omni-Heat Thermal
- Hand pockets
Web ID: 15021108363638