Explore through the cold and wet in comfort with the Columbia® Fairbanks Omni-Heat™ Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots for Men. Rugged Cordura® uppers stand up to rough use and rough trails. Waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech™ seam-sealed membranes lock out moisture, while warm 200-gram Insulation and thermo-reflective Omni-Heat linings protect feet and toes in temperatures as low as -25˚F. Techlite™ EVA midsoles cushion and support without weighing you down and provide high energy return for fatigue-free winter hiking. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber outsoles provide ground-grabbing traction on treacherous, wintry terrain. The Columbia Fairbanks Omni-Heat Waterproof Mid hikers for men are built for comfort in the snow, slush, mud, or rain. Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1746011.
- Rugged Cordura uppers resist wear and tear
- Waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech seam-sealed membranes
- Warm 200-gram Insulation
- Thermo-reflective Omni-Heat linings
- Rated to temperatures as low as -25˚F
- Techlite EVA midsole cushion and provide high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsoles