Delivering trustworthy comfort, traction, and durability for any activity, Drainmaker™ IV Water Shoes for Women from Columbia® take care of feet on the trail, on the boat, or waterside. Built to drain and dry quickly, these performance water shoes for women feature large drainage/ventilation ports through the heel and forefoot of their high energy return Techlite™ midsoles to keep feet drier through wet adventures. Open mesh and synthetic uppers provide great ventilation with high performance support through extended waterside activities. Made of a lower durometer EVA for superior comfort and shock absorption, perforated and removable Techlite™ insoles and ported Techlite midsoles give feet cushioning and high energy return, while allowing water to flow through quickly. Razor siped lugs on the Omni-Grip™ Wet Grip rubber outsoles help you stay in control on any surface, wet or dry. Average Weight Per Pair: 1 lb. 3.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1767461.
- High performance, fast drying water shoes for women
- Quick draining comfort of a water shoe with athletic performance and support
- Large drainage/ventilation ports in midsoles - drains water faster
- Open mesh and synthetic uppers - great ventilation, great support
- Removable, perforated Techlite footbeds
- Techlite midsole with numerous drainage ports in heel and forefoot
- Omni-Grip wet grip rubber outsoles with razor siped lugs
Web ID: 100059583