Built to drain and dry quickly, Drainmaker III Water Shoes for Women from Columbia® deliver performance and comfort on the trail, on the boat, or waterside. Featuring larger drainage/ventilation ports through the heel and forefoot midsole areas, and more of them, the Drainmaker III drains water even faster than its proven predecessors to keep women's feet more dry through wet adventures. Combining an open mesh and synthetic shell with an internal frame, the Drainmaker III's uppers deliver great performance and ventilation through extended waterside activities. Made of a lower durometer EVA for better comfort and shock absorption, the perforated and removable Techlite™ insoles and ported Techlite midsoles provide great cushioning and high energy return. Finally, the Drainmaker III's Omni-Grip™ Wet Grip rubber outsoles feature siped lugs to help you stay in control on any surface, wet or dry. TPU toe caps provide added protection from underwater rocks and hazards. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1584481.
- Quick draining comfort of a water shoe with performance and support of an athletic shoe
- Larger midsole drainage/ventilation port system - drains water faster
- Open mesh and synthetic uppers with internal frame - great ventilation, great support
- Removable, perforated Techlite footbeds
- Techlite midsole with numerous drainage ports in heel and forefoot
- Omni-Grip wet grip rubber outsoles with siped lugs for superior wet/dry traction
- TPU toe caps
Web ID: 2248041