A comfortable and dependable shoe design for the trail, the Columbia® Crestwood Hiking Shoes for Men deliver great traction and comfort in the Great Outdoors. A rugged and supportive hiking shoe, the Crestwood protects and supports the feet with suede leather and mesh uppers. Removable insoles under your feet feature added arch support to help reduce foot fatigue as the miles add up. Lightweight Techlite™ midsoles provide long lasting shock absorption, energy return, and cushioning over rough trails. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles deliver a sure grip over changing terrain. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1781181.
- Durable and supportive hiking shoes
- Suede leather and mesh uppers
- Removable insoles with added arch support
- Lightweight Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip traction rubber compound outsoles
Web ID: 100010122