Coleman's® 12V 30-Amp Digital Solar Charge Controller protects your batteries from overcharge and discharge when used on solar charging systems over 15 watts. Coleman's Charge Controller is the maintenance-free protection for your solar panel and batteries. Connecting a solar panel to a battery without a regulator seriously risks damaging the battery and potentially causing a safety concern. The Controller continuously displays the charging current or battery voltage on the LCD digital meter, and automatically indicates the charged condition of your battery on the LED bar graph. Safety features include: safety circuit protection, discharge protection, thermal protection, and easy wire protection.
- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12V solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 30 amps of array current
- Handles up to 450 watts of solar power
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Panel or wall mounting options
Manufacturer model #: 68032.
Web ID: 1402130916214