This is one tough unit with heavy-duty aluminum construction and waterproof 12V marine hydraulic system that's impervious to fresh and saltwater corrosion. Benefits include quicker out-of-the-hole starts, increased top-end speed, more prop clearance in shallow water and better gas mileage. Powerful and reliable motor provides 20Á trim or 90Á tilt. Available with or without dash-mount trim gauge. 6" setback increases boat stability and improves prop performance. The mount is pre-drilled for standard BIA bolt patterns (12-7/8" top holes on center, 9-7/8" bottom holes on center) and is rated for up to 130 HP outboards. Optional adapter kit for transom clamp motors and optional transom spacer for pontoon boats. Includes stainless steel mounting hardware, wire assembly and switch. 5-year structure warranty and 1-year hydraulic system warranty by manufacturer.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Waterproof 12V marine hydraulic system
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater applications
- Promotes quicker out-of-the-hole starts, increased top-end speed, better gas mileage
- Includes stainless steel hardware, wire assembly and switch
Web ID: 1137