Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops Club Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
These Rewards Program Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit cards issued by Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. (Capital One). Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops (hereinafter "we", "our", and "us") are responsible for the operation and administration of the Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops CLUB Rewards Program ("Program"). By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. As used in these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" refer to the account holder(s) (primary and secondary) of the Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card ("Account"), and their authorized users on the Account. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to those set forth in your Customer Agreement governing your Account. Your Customer Agreement remains in full force and effect and is unaffected by these Terms and Conditions.
How Club Points Are Earned
- The Program has three card levels (i.e., CLUB Classic, CLUB Silver, and CLUB Black). When your Account is approved by Capital One, you will automatically be enrolled in the Program at the CLUB Classic cardholder level. Your eligibility for CLUB Silver and CLUB Black levels will be reviewed daily and will be based on your Net Purchases (defined below) and other factors, including creditworthiness and credit history. In addition to other factors, CLUB Silver level requires at least $10,000 in Net Purchases within a year, and CLUB Black level requires at least $25,000 in Net Purchases within a year. The term "year" means, for your first year as a cardholder, the period beginning on approval of your Account through your billing cycle with a December closing date of that same year. For each year thereafter, "year" means the twelve billing cycle period beginning the day after your billing cycle with a December closing date through your billing cycle with a December closing date of the next year. You will be notified when you are upgraded to CLUB Silver or CLUB Black level and begin receiving the rewards associated therewith. Upgrades to CLUB Silver and CLUB Black levels will generally be processed within 5 business days after you qualify. You must spend at least $10,000 or $25,000 in Net Purchases each year to maintain your respective qualification as a CLUB Silver or CLUB Black level cardholder. Downgrades will generally be processed in January of each year based on your total Net Purchases in the prior year.
- Accounts are eligible to receive Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops CLUB Points ("Points") for Net Purchases (defined below).
"Net Purchases" are new purchases posted to your Account in a billing cycle, less any returns, credits or adjustments that are not payments. You do not earn Points on cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, fees of any kind, or unauthorized or fraudulent transactions. In addition, you do not earn Points on redeemed Points.
- You will earn one (1) Point for every one dollar ($1.00) of Net Purchases made using your Account.
- You will earn an additional one (1) Point (for a total of two (2) Points) for every dollar ($1.00) of Net Purchases at participating Cenex® locations. Go to cenex.com/locations for a list of participating locations.
- CLUB Classic level cardholders will earn an additional one (1) Point (for a total of two (2) Points) for every dollar ($1.00) of Net Purchases made at Cabela's stores and its merchandising subsidiaries (U.S and Canada locations), through Cabela's catalogs, or online at www.cabelas.com and www.cabelas.ca (collectively, "Cabela's Locations") and at Bass Pro Shops stores and its merchandising subsidiaries (U.S and Canada locations), through Bass Pro Shops catalogs, or online at www.basspro.com (collectively, "Bass Pro Shops Locations").
- CLUB Silver level cardholders will earn an additional two (2) Points (for a total of three (3) Points) for every dollar ($1.00) of Net Purchases made at Cabela's Locations and Bass Pro Shops Locations while they are CLUB Silver level cardholders.
- CLUB Black level cardholders will earn an additional four (4) Points (for a total of five (5) Points) for every dollar ($1.00) of Net Purchases made at Cabela's Locations and Bass Pro Shops Locations while they are CLUB Black level cardholders.
- You may see Points advertised as a percentage back on purchases (e.g., on purchases at Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops Locations, CLUB Classic cardholders
earn 2%, CLUB Silver cardholders earn 3% and CLUB Black cardholders earn 5%), which is the same calculation of Points described in Section 2 above but
expressed differently. You may also see Points advertised as a dollar amount (e.g., earn $20 in CLUB Points: $20 in CLUB Points equals 2,000 CLUB Points).
- Points are calculated separately each day, with the exception of non-processing days and holidays, by purchase type (Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's purchases,
purchases at participating Cenex locations, other purchases) using the total amount of Net Purchases from the previous day. If any calculation results in a
fractional point, it will be rounded down to the nearest whole point.
- Points will be deducted for returns which can result in a negative Points balance. If your Account has a negative Points balance, any newly accumulated Points
will be used to offset such negative Points balance until such balance has been brought to zero.
- Your Account must be open, in good standing, and not in default under the terms of your Customer Agreement in order to earn and redeem Points, and to
qualify for an upgrade to CLUB Silver or CLUB Black card levels. Your Account will be in default and/or considered not in good standing: (a) if you do not make
a required payment when due; (b) if you fail to comply with the terms of the Customer Agreement or any other agreement or obligation with Capital One; (c)
in the event of your fraud or misrepresentation in connection with the application, issuance, or use of the Account; (d) if you use the Account in excess of your
credit limit; or (e) if you become bankrupt or insolvent.
- Points generally post to your Account the day after the purchase is posted to your Account. Non-processing days or holidays could delay the posting of your points. Points for certain promotional offers may take several billing cycles to post to your Account.
Redemption of CLUB Points
- One hundred (100) Points equates to one dollar that can be used toward purchases at Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops and their merchandising subsidiaries located in the United States. Points can be redeemed by applying them toward purchases made through Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops stores located in the United States, Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops catalogs issued in the United States, or online at basspro.com or cabelas.com. There is no minimum number of Points required for redemption. You may not redeem Points for cash or to make payments on your Account. Redemption of Points is the sole obligation of Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's and their merchandising subsidiaries. Capital One has no obligation to redeem Points. Points may be earned but not redeemed through Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops Canada retail stores, Cabela's Canadian website (www.cabelas.ca), or Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops catalogs issued outside the United States.
- Points earned are not available for redemption until posted to your account (see Section 7 regarding posting of Points).
- We may periodically, and at our discretion, offer you the opportunity to earn bonus Points on select purchases. For example, specified account holders may earn ten (10) Points for every dollar ($1.00) spent on a qualifying purchase. The details of these promotional opportunities, including any limitations, will be provided with the offer. Unless the offer expressly states otherwise, if you are an employee of Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, Capital One, or their affiliates, you are not eligible for the promotional offer.
- If you use multiple Accounts for a promotional offer, only one account will receive the promotional offer (i.e., the bonus Points).
- In order to receive the full benefit associated with a promotional offer, you must place the entire promotional purchase and other items charged in the same transaction on your Account. You will not receive bonus Points on taxes associated with a promotional purchase.
General Terms and Conditions
- Points do not have a scheduled expiration date and there is no maximum number of Points that can be earned in the Program (see Section 14 regarding forfeiture of Points). There may be a limit to the amount of Points that you can earn in connection with certain bonus or promotional offers.
- All Points will be cancelled and permanently forfeited if your Account is closed, by you or Capital One, for any reason. Cancelled Points cannot be reinstated to your Account.
- If you return merchandise purchased with Points, you will either receive the Points credited back to your rewards balance or a credit on your Account in dollars. Returns of purchases made at Cabela's Locations are subject to Cabela's return policy. Returns of purchases made at Bass Pro Shops Locations are subject to Bass Pro Shops return policy. Points for such returns are deducted at your then current card level which may result in a greater deduction of Points than the amount of Points earned on the purchase.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to your participation in the Program. Determination and payment of tax liability are your sole responsibility.
- Points have no cash value. If you have more than one Account, you cannot transfer or combine Points between Accounts. Points are not your property and cannot be transferred, gifted, sold, encumbered, or assigned under any circumstances, including upon death, by operation of law, or in connection with a divorce.
- We reserve the right to verify and correct errors made in the award or redemption of Points at any time. If you think there is an error regarding the number of Points in your rewards balance, you must report such error within 60 days of the date of the first billing statement showing the suspected error. If you fail to notify us, your statement will be considered accurate, and you will have waived all claims for adjustments. Points errors do not constitute billing errors under your Customer Agreement.
- We are not responsible for disputes among account owners or any authorized users of the Account regarding the Program or the redemption of Points.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or temporarily suspend you from participating in the Program for any reason, including without limitation, suspected fraud, abuse of Program privileges or violation of these Terms and Conditions, as determined in our sole discretion, which may result in the forfeiture of any Points, and/or the cancellation of your ability to earn or redeem Points.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire terms and conditions applicable to the Program and supersede all previous marketing materials and agreements with respect to the Program. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted under the laws (excluding conflicts of law provisions) of the Commonwealth of Virginia. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
- If any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, void or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, only that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed omitted from these Terms and Conditions, and only to the extent to which it is held invalid, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time without advance notice. We may change any of these Terms and Conditions, and amend, cancel, suspend or otherwise change the Program or any of its benefits and features, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason. Changes may include, but are not limited to, the number of Points you can earn, the type of transactions which qualify for Points, the accrual rate of Points for qualifying transactions and redemption policies and procedures. Changes may affect Points already earned. We will provide you any notice of changes that is required by applicable law. Current terms will be available on request.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.
- We are not responsible for problems or delays beyond our control, including but not limited to, computer system failures, acts of God, labor disputes, fires or other loss of facilities.