We call it the "total package." Clam Corp calls it the Clam Fish Trap X2 Pro Thermal Ice Shelter. No matter what you call it, it's one tough ice fishing shelter. Crafted of 1800 total denier fabric with full Thermal Trap™ Technology, the X2 Pro Thermal Ice Shelter is the most durable 2-person ice fishing shelter on the market. This cold weather gem includes a runner kit and travel cover, and features a full thermal skin that retains heat and reduces condensation—plus a Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) 1-1/4" pole system patent-pending shelter design. A hammock is located under the seats for storing gear and a center console adds additional storage. Includes a Clam light stick and battery bracket, 2 deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right, and are removable. Also includes an emergency tool kit and large cargo net. The interior of its co-extruded tub is light gray, making it easier to locate gear. Also available as a fully assembled model that comes ready to fish. Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9770.
- Accommodates 2 anglers
- Set-up size: 90"L x 73"W
- Center height: 76"
- Pack size: 73"L x 42"W x 24"H
- Full thermal with 1800 total denier fabric
- Extreme (RPSX) 1-1/4" pole system
- Patent-pending shelter design
- 2 deluxe removable swivel seats move left to right, front to back
- Includes runner kit and travel cover
- Emergency tool kit and large cargo net
- Fishable area: 24 sq. ft.
- Weight: Approx.150 lb.
Web ID: 1406091739