Why work so hard to drill your holes? The Clam™ Drill Auger Conversion Kit turns your manual auger into a power auger, or in a pinch, can cover for your power auger when it's out of service. All you need is to attach any high-torque, 18V lithium battery powered drill to your auger bit section—no need to remove the chuck. The Clam Conversion Kit provides an anodized aluminum frame/plate with rubber-dipped handles and trigger, giving you a solid platform for drilling. A built-in ball bearing absorbs the torque from cutting into the ice, so the only thing your drill has to do is spin the blades. Tall bracket accommodates most drill types; includes all mounting hardware. Weight: 5 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 9935.
- Allows you to use your 18V drill to power your ice auger
- No need to remove the chuck; simply attach to auger bit section
- Anodized aluminum frame/plate, rubber-dipped handles and trigger
- Built-in ball bearing to absorb the torque
- Accommodates most 18V lithium-battery powered drills
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Web ID: 9992215021