Focus on the game you are hunting and not what's crawling around snake-infested lands with the Chippewa® Tussock Snake Hunting Boots for Men. Rugged Oro Russett leather feet and Vipercloth® shafts protect feet from brush, snakes, and other ground level hazards. Smooth leather linings, removable 5 Iron Texon® cushion footbeds, and 4 Iron rubber midsoles cushion and smooth the trip as the miles add up on the hunt. Ultra-strong Goodyear® Welt construction delivers superior durability, stability over uneven terrain, and resoleability, while the triple ribbed steel shanks offer strong stability over uneven ground. Buckle strap adjustment across vamp and at the top of the shaft for a comfortable, custom fit. Vibram® Robinson Gumlite® outsoles provides the same long-lasting slip-resistance as Vibram rubber at half the weight. Average height: 17".
Manufacturer style #: 23913.
- Durable snakeproof hunting boots for men
- Oro Russett leather and Vipercloth uppers
- Goodyear Welt construction - great durability and stability
- Smooth leather linings
- Removable 5 Iron Texon cushion footbeds
- Shock absorbing 4 Iron rubber midsoles
- Triple ribbed steel shanks for stability
- Buckle strap adjustment across vamp and side gusset - comfortable, custom fit
- Vibram Robinson Gumlite outsoles - lightweight traction
Web ID: 99466