Compact yet brimming with power, the Champion Power Equipment 2000-Watt Ultralight Portable Inverter Generator with USB Ports delivers a steady stream of dependable electricity, and it's small enough to store anywhere and travel with you on your next road trip. Weighing in at only 38.6 lbs., this model is one of the lightest 2,000-watt inverters on the market today. Thanks to Cold Start Technology, its trouble-free recoil start is quick and reliable. For your plug-in electrical needs, this generator features two 120V 20A household outlets and two 2.1A USB ports for your smartphone, tablets, laptops, and more. Thanks to its Clean Power output (less than 3% THD) you won't have to worry about your sensitive electronics being damage by this portable generator. The sound of this inverter registers at 58dBA at 23', which is about as loud as a dishwasher running in the next room. When its 1.05-gal. fuel tank is full with gasoline, this compact inverter's 79cc engine produces 2,000 starting watts and 1,700 running watts for up to 11.5 hours at a 25% load. Compatible with Champion's ParaLINK Parallel Kit (not included) to hook with other compatible inverters for more power. Economy Mode provides quieter operation, extended engine life, and enhanced fuel economy. Low-oil automatic shutoff. 0.5-qt. oil capacity. 17.3"L x 11.5"W x 17.7"H. Weight: 38.6 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 200983.
- Ultra-compact inverter from Champion Power Equipment
- Great power source for your campsite or tailgate
- Highly portable – weighs only 38.6 lbs.
- 2,000 starting watts and 1,700 running watts
- Two 120V 20A household outlets, two 2.1A USB ports for your electronics
- Clean Power output – less than 3% THD
- 79cc engine – runs quiet at 58dBA
- 1.05-gal. fuel tank delivers up to 11.5 hours of run time at 25% load
- Compatible with Champion's ParaLINK Parallel Kit (not included)
- Economy Mode extends engine life and enhances fuel economy
- Cold Start Technology makes it simple to start
- Low-oil automatic shutoff