A perfect portable power solution for the campsite, barn, or wherever it's needed, the Champion 3500W Blackout Generator gives outdoorsmen versatile power. Designed for safety and convenience, this portable power supply delivers 4,375 starting watts and 3,500 running watts of power. Powered by a 224cc Champion OHV engine, this generator delivers power for up to 9 running hours at 50% load. Built-in Volt Guard protects appliances plugged into the generator from power surges. Cold Start technology ensures easier ignition in colder temperatures. Quiet design produces just only 68dB from 23' away while running, about the same noise as a vacuum cleaner. Power outlets include a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) to match your power needs. Intelligauge voltmeter and push-to-reset circuit breakers. Durable 1" tubular steel roll cage protects the generator at the site and during travel. Recoil start. Air-cooled, single piston engine with low oil shut-off. Includes 3.4-gallon gas tank, folding handle, and never flat tires. EPA-certified design. Oil funnel included. Weight: 103.6 lbs. 26.3"L x 23.7"W x 22.2"H. Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 100325.
- Versatile and powerful portable generator
- 4,375 starting watts and 3,500 running watts
- Quiet design - 68dB from 23' away
- 3.4-gallon gas tank - 9-hour run time at 50% load
- Reliable recoil start
- Powerful and efficient 224cc Champion OHV engine
- Low oil shut-off safety feature
- Cold Start design - easier ignition in colder temperatures
- Built-in Volt Guard power surge protection
- 120V 30A locking outlet, a 120V 30A RV outlet, and two 120V 20A household outlets
- Intelligauge voltmeter and push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Includes steel roll cage, folding handle, never flat tires, and oil funnel
Web ID: 100131000