C.E. Smith™ Gen2 Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles have the strength, design, and features to stand out from the pack. Among the strongest outrigger poles on the market, C.E. Smith Gen2 Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles prevent galvanic reactions, a common problem with anything made of carbon fiber, to keep your poles looking and performing like new. Featuring a fiberglass base and integrated dual halyard 316 stainless steel eyes, these C.E. Smith outrigger poles boast superior craftsmanship for outstanding longevity. Taper-Lok joints fix the poles into the extended position. Extra-long, nonconductive tips prevent the line tangles of imitators' poles, even in rough waters. A smooth design also prevents snags. Designed to fit 1-1/2" holders. Included aluminum fitment sleeves allow fitting to 1-5/8" holders. Includes mesh carrying bag.
Manufacturer model #: 56510.
- Carbon fiber toughness
- Fiberglass base
- Dual halyard 316 stainless steel eyes to run multiple halyards
- Prevents galvanic reactions
- Taper-Lok joints
- Straighter and stronger than fiberglass or aluminum models
- 17' extended length
- 7' collapsed length
- Fit 1-1/2" holders without aluminum fitment sleeves
- Fit 1-5/8" holders with aluminum fitment sleeves
- Includes mesh carry bag
Web ID: 2296688