Discover the perfect way to add rod holders to the transom area with the C.E. Smith® Aluminum Transom Mount Rod Holder. Designed with outboard engine wells in mind, the C.E. Smith Aluminum Transom Mount Rod Holder delivers an ideal way to add rod holders to a seating station. This unique C.E. Smith rod holder features an ultra-strong 3/8" thick blade; rugged, welded, 1/3" tall gimbal bar; and a 1-5/8" inside diameter with a flared opening to insert a rod into the holder easily. The taper liner and rod security hole in the blade keep your rod secure. Mount vertically or with some outward angle for a wider fishing spread. The C.E. Smith Aluminum Transom Mount Rod Holder tube leans 5º away from the 3"Hx2-3/4"W mounting base. 10" overall height. Includes white vinyl liner.
Manufacturer model #: 53750.
- 100% anodized aluminum
- Precision-machined 3/8" mounting plate
- Designed with outboard engine wells in mind
- Ideal for adding rod holders to a seating station
- Ultra-strong, 3/8" thick blade
- Rugged, welded, 1/3" tall gimbal bar
- 1-5/8" inside diameter
- Flared opening
- Taper liner and security hole
- Includes white vinyl liner
Web ID: 166472