A lightweight hiking boot designed for heavy jobs, Work Hiker Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Carhartt® keep your feet protected and dry on the job. Offering workplace protection with the look and lightweight feel of a hiker, the Work Hiker gives hard working guys trustworthy protection with great comfort. Tough, yet lightweight, leather and nylon mesh uppers surround Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof membrane technology to provide 100% waterproof protection you can trust in wet working conditions. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's lightweight composite toes deliver superior protection at demanding jobs. Underfoot, CMEVA midsoles with PU strobel pads, PU insoles, and lightweight nylon shanks provide flexible, cushioning support. Rugged, non-marking lugged rubber outsoles deliver chemical-, oil-, heat-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant traction. Flexible cement construction. Average height: 5". Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMH4370.
- Waterproof work boots with hiking boot design and composite toe protection
- Rugged leather and nylon mesh uppers
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Composite toes - meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- CMEVA midsoles with PU strobel pads and PU insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - chemical-, oil-, heat-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
- Flexible cement construction
- Lightweight nylon shanks
Web ID: 2288388