Carhartt® Rugged Flex Steel Toe Work Boots for Men combine easy moving Rugged Flex® technology and composite toe protection to give hard working guys trustworthy safety with great comfort. A Rugged Flex design, these boots move and stretch with you throughout the day to make it easier to get your work done. Rugged leather and Carstrong fabric uppers feature padded collars and tongues for a better fit and comfort. FastDry® linings wicks away sweat, keeping feet cooler and drier when work gets tough. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-18 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's steel toes deliver trustworthy protection. Underfoot, Cushion Comfort Insoles combine a polyurethane base with a foam cushion top to offer comfortable support and reduce foot fatigue all day long. EVA midsoles feature a polyurethane strobel pad for superior shock-absorbing support for your feet and legs. Lightweight composite shanks. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles. Flexible cement construction. Average height: 6". Average weight: 3.9 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: CMF6284.
- Rugged work boots with steel toe protection and Rugged Flex technology
- Rugged uppers made of leather and Carstrong fabric
- Padded collars and tongues
- Rugged Flex design - easier moving
- Steel toes - meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Cushion Comfort Insoles - cushions feet and fights fatigue all day long
- EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - slip-resistant
- Flexible cement construction
- Lightweight composite shanks